Period + Menstrual Cramp Support
Designed for sustained menstrual cramp and bloating support, we made this tincture with botanicals that work synergistically together for enhanced pain relief. In addition, the herbs and cannabinoids present in this formula help calm the nervous system; providing added stress and inflammation support.
How it works/Benefits
A potent blend of herbs and cannabinoids that are clinically shown to combat muscle tension and support targeted menstrual cramps and general pain relief.*
- Passionflower, mugwort, lemon verbena, and black cohosh root work together to ease tension and support cramp relief.
- Ginger root provides warming qualities and comforting pain relief.
- Motherwort supports overall hormonal balance.
- Studies indicate that CBD inhibits the production of prostaglandins which are associated with period cramps.
- CBD and CBG amplify each other to support optimal pain relief.
How to use
Adults: start with 1/2 dropper 3 to 4 times daily during your period. To maximize effectiveness, it is best to start taking our drops as soon as your period starts.
Increase as desired or advised. Drop oil into mouth, hold briefly, then swallow.
CBD: 550 mg
CBG: 100 mg
Active Botanicals (1:6 Extract Ratio)
Ingredients with a purpose
Reduces anxiety, eases tension, cramp relief
● Clinically shown to have pronounced effects to calm stress, agitation, and anxiety.
● Anti-spasmodic properties help in relaxing muscles 
Cramp relief, eases tension
● Promotes menstruation and eases cramping in the womb 
● Targets the nervous system by helping to ease tension 
Black Cohosh Root
Cramp relief, eases tension
● Commonly considered a “women’s herb” in traditional medicine, black cohosh root is one of the top specific remedies for painful menstruation with antispasmodic properties 
Explore Black Cohosh Root
Eases tension, pain relief
● Its warming property stimulates the circulatory system, promotes blood flow, and can aid in pain relief. 
● Helps relieve tension in the muscles and encourage healthy, balanced menstruation .
Explore Ginger Root
Cramp relief, reduces anxiety, mood boost
● Traditionally used to treat abdominal pains and cramping 
● Serves as a nerve tonic, countering depression, anxiety, and chronic fatigue 
Explore Lemon Verbena
● Balances and tones hormones to promote regular and less painful menses 
Mood boost, reduces anxiety
Cannabis sativa ssp. Sativa
● CBD supports pain relief by modulating the TPRV-1 receptors, part of a neural pathway related to pain perception. 
● Studies indicate that CBD inhibits the COX-2 enzyme that creates specific prostaglandins which cause contraction of the uterus. 
● Studies have shown that CBG has a host of analgesic properties, relieving pain experienced during the menstrual cycle. 
Explore Hemp Extract
- science backed herbalist formulated
- organically grown
- gmp certified
Serving Size: 1 dropper (1ml)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: MCT Oil* (Coconut-derived), Hemp, Mugwort*, Motherwort*, Passionflower*, Ginger Root*, Linden Flowers*, Black Cohosh Root*, Lemon Verbena*, Ginger Essential Oil*, Lemon Essential Oil*
Third Party test results
We've tested all formulas with 3rd party labs to ensure efficacy, consistency, and safety. Click here to see certificate of analysis.
Our products are made using craft batch methods at a cGMP facility, allowing us to rigorously test and control for quality. Our botanicals are infused in a manner that helps preserve the heat-sensitive compounds present and yields their whole plant power. Our terpene-rich and cannabinoid-diverse hemp is extracted using a cold wash process with organic whole-grain alcohol that allows us to capture and maintain most of the compounds present in the plant.
Potent herbal base with a spicy finish.
- JWJanee W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMenstrual Medicine for Cramps
I placed the droplets under my tongue for 30 seconds prior to swallowing and 5-10 minutes later my cramps become less painful. The herbal, earthy flavor is easy to swallow alone.
Fast Shipping! Product was secured in packaging. Very pleased with product. Xula is a great addition to my menstrual medicine cabinet.XHXula Herbs3 months ago
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback! :)
- LWLyndsey W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoLove it!
I am honestly kind of surprised at how well these drops work. I just experienced my first period taking them and feel like it is night and day. SO so happy I came across xula! I am telling all my friends.
- AAAlejandra A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA total relief
I love it! I'm so happy I discovered Xula Herbs <3