Herbal Menopause Support
This tincture embraces change and transition. Designed specifically for easing the changes experienced by pre-menopausal and menopausal bodies, this formula features seven science-backed active botanicals that support the body’s natural processes of cooling and moistening to combat hot flashes and dryness. These organically-grown herbs also support libidinal health.
How it works/Benefits
A potent blend of herbs and cannabinoids that are clinically shown to cool hot flashes, combat dryness, and boost mood.*
- Black cohosh root, hibiscus, and sage exert cooling effects on the body to ease hot flashes. 
- Schizandra berries and shatavari root encourage vaginal moistening and foster libidinal health 
- CBD and lemon bolster all other herbs in boosting mood and promoting hormonal balance 
How to use
Adults: start with 1/2 dropper 1 to 3 times daily throughout the month. Increase as desired or advised. Drop oil into mouth, hold briefly, then swallow.
Active Botanicals (1:6 Extract Ratio)
Black Cohosh Root, Hibiscus, Schizandra Berries, Shatavari Root, Sage, Lemon (Essential Oil), HempSee our herbal index
Ingredients with a purpose
Black Cohosh Root
Cooling, mood boost
● Within the framework of Traditional Chinese Medicine, this cooling herb supports the reduction of hot flashes 
● As a nervine, black cohosh can help relax nervous tension 
Explore Black Cohosh Root
● Used in traditional herbal medicine for its cooling properties and to combat hot flashes. 
● Calms inflammation in the body. 
Moistening, energy boost
● This herb promotes libido and is known to bring balance and reconnection to sexuality during menopause 
Explore Schizandra Berries
Moistening, libidinal support
● Traditionally used in women’s herbal medicine to help to promote sex drive and provide hormonal balance 
● Counteracts vaginal dryness by supporting natural lubricant systems 
Explore Shatavari Root
● Exhibits phytoestrogenic properties, proving to be a helpful herb during menopause by calming hot flashes 
Lemon (Essential Oil)
Mood boost, anti-inflammatory
Citrus x limon
● Ingestion is associated with better mood 
● Reduces inflammation and bloating 
Explore Lemon Essential Oil
Mood boost, reduces anxiety
Cannabis sativa ssp. Sativa
● CBD ingestion demonstrates improved clinical outcomes for healthy adults experiencing anxiety, as well as for people experiencing generalized anxiety disorder and other associated manifestations. 
● CBG is shown to be an alpha(2)-adrenoceptor agonist and 5-HT(1A) receptor antagonist, meaning it works with one set of receptors associated with reduced anxiety and blocks another set to help maintain normal emotional states, boosting mood. 
- science backed herbalist formulated
- organically grown
- gmp certified
Serving Size: 1 dropper (1ml)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: MCT Oil* (Coconut-derived), Hemp, Schizandra Berries*, Shatavari Root*, Black Cohosh Root*, Hibiscus*, Sage*, Lemon Essential Oil*
Third Party test results
We've tested all formulas with 3rd party labs to ensure efficacy, consistency, and safety. Click here to see certificate of analysis.
Designed and rigorously tested by people with wombs, we understand that restoring balance is essential to feeling better day-to-day, physically and mentally. This formula features seven powerful botanicals that provide daily mood boost and promote balance so you can feel yourself all month long.
A pleasing herbaceous blend with piquant notes.
96% of users
have experienced reduced stress after taking these products
- GDGail D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
I am so pleased with "whew! (moon-a-pause)"! I am menopausal and have had hot flashes, nervousness and sleep disturbances. All are better when I take moon-a-pause.XHXula Herbs2 months ago
Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy that you have found moon-a-pause helpful :)
- OHOden H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCalming
I love the chill I get from taking this, just enough to make me noticeably less stabby as the hormones fluctuate throughout the months. I'm looking forward to seeing what impact it has during my cycle.
- NANicole A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt helps
This definitely helps with low grade anxiety which helps me sleep.