solo hemp - relief
Full-spectrum CBG & CBD blend
Our optimal 1:1 ratio of CBG and CBD is a high dose of both cannabinoids. CBG can amplify the effects of CBD, helping maintain optimal physical and mental well-being. This is perfect for those seeking a boost to the wellness benefits experienced through CBD alone.
How it works/Benefits
The body’s cannabinoid system can regulate inflammatory responses that cause discomfort and pain. Our cold-pressed extraction method ensures that the most beneficial compounds remain intact throughout the process, from harvest to bottle.
- CBD reduces feelings of anxiety while promoting relaxation, working together with CBG for potent mood-boosting support  
- CBD and CBG amplify each other to support optimal pain relief 
- MCT oil reduces inflammation and aids in digestion 
- Spearmint includes antioxidant compounds and aid in digestion 
How to use
Adults: start with 1/2 dropper 1 to 3 times daily throughout the month. Increase as desired or advised. Drop oil into mouth, hold briefly, then swallow.
Ingredients with a purpose
Mood boost, reduces anxiety
Cannabis sativa ssp. Sativa
● CBD ingestion demonstrates improved clinical outcomes for healthy adults experiencing anxiety, as well as for people experiencing generalized anxiety disorder and other associated manifestations. 
● CBG is shown to be an alpha(2)-adrenoceptor agonist and 5-HT(1A) receptor antagonist, meaning it works with one set of receptors associated with reduced anxiety and blocks another set to help maintain normal emotional states, boosting mood. 
● CBD supports the inhibition of pathways associated with inflammation 
● CBD supports pain relief by modulating the TPRV-1 receptors, part of a neural pathway related to pain perception. 
● Studies have shown that CBG has a host of analgesic properties supporting pain relief 
● Ingestion of MCT oil restores cytokine balance to battle inflammation. 
Explore MCT Oil
Spearmint (Essential Oil)
Antioxidant, improves digestion
● Contains a large number of antioxidant compounds, including rosmarinic acid and flavonoids like limonene and menthol 
● The compound (-)-carvone, which is naturally found in spearmint, has been shown to strongly inhibit muscle contractions in the digestive tract, which may explain how this herb helps to relieve upset digestive tracts. 
- science backed herbalist formulated
- organically grown
- gmp certified
Serving Size: 1 dropper (1ml)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: MCT Oil* (Coconut-derived), Hemp, Spearmint Essential Oil*
Third Party test results
We've tested all formulas with 3rd party labs to ensure efficacy, consistency, and safety. Click here to see certificate of analysis.
Our products are made using craft batch methods at a cGMP facility, allowing us to rigorously test and control for quality. Our botanicals are infused in a manner that helps preserve the heat-sensitive compounds present and yields their whole plant power. Our terpene-rich and cannabinoid-diverse hemp is extracted using a cold wash process with organic whole-grain alcohol that allows us to capture and maintain most of the compounds present in the plant.
Mild and palatable herbal base with a light aftertaste of spearmint.
96% of users
have experienced reduced stress after taking these products
- ALAdrianne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely!!
Truly delivers relief!! This takes the edge off in such a nice way. After a long day or particularly nauseating work meeting this just helps me find my center again. I also have noticed decreased inflammation and better sleep! Im a fan!!EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAliVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy go-to
I love this tincture so much. Supportive for cramps, headaches, poor sleep, I never travel without it 💗 Xula is my #1 recommendation for hemp tinctures 🦋EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5XHXula Herbs3 months ago
Thanks for the love!! We are so happy you find it useful for so many things.
- JLJacquelyn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoShocked!
I'm totally surprised that this takes the edge off the hip pain! I stocked up & ordered 3 mote bottles!EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5