Herbal Period Support + Hemp
Designed by people with wombs for people with wombs, we made this tincture with botanicals that ease the less-than-ideal discomforts of menstruation. This plant-powered formula helps maintain homeostasis, so you can feel yourself and celebrate your cycle. Try pairing these drops with our uff! Touch + Soothe balm to optimize benefits from the outside in.
How it works/Benefits
A potent blend of herbs and cannabinoids that are clinically shown to combat muscle tension and support targeted menstrual cramps and general pain relief.*
- Passionflower, mugwort, lemon verbena, and black cohosh root work together to ease tension and support cramp relief 
- Ginger root provides warming qualities and comforting pain relief 
- Motherwort supports overall hormonal balance. 
- Studies indicate that CBD inhibits the production of prostaglandins which are associated with period cramps 
- CBD and CBG amplify each other to support optimal pain relief 
How to use
Adults: start with 1/2 dropper 1 to 3 times daily throughout the month. Increase as desired or advised. Drop oil into mouth, hold briefly, then swallow.
CBD: 550 mg
CBG: 100 mg
Active Botanicals (1:6 Extract Ratio)
Passionflower, Mugwort, Black Cohosh Root, Ginger Root, Lemon Verbena, Motherwort, HempSee our herbal index
Ingredients with a purpose
Reduces anxiety, eases tension, cramp relief
● Clinically shown to have pronounced effects to calm stress, agitation, and anxiety.
● Anti-spasmodic properties help in relaxing muscles 
Cramp relief, eases tension
● Promotes menstruation and eases cramping in the womb 
● Targets the nervous system by helping to ease tension 
Black Cohosh Root
Cramp relief, eases tension
● Commonly considered a “women’s herb” in traditional medicine, black cohosh root is one of the top specific remedies for painful menstruation with antispasmodic properties 
Explore Black Cohosh Root
Eases tension, pain relief
● Its warming property stimulates the circulatory system, promotes blood flow, and can aid in pain relief. 
● Helps relieve tension in the muscles and encourage healthy, balanced menstruation .
Explore Ginger Root
Cramp relief, reduces anxiety, mood boost
● Traditionally used to treat abdominal pains and cramping 
● Serves as a nerve tonic, countering depression, anxiety, and chronic fatigue 
Explore Lemon Verbena
● Balances and tones hormones to promote regular and less painful menses 
Mood boost, reduces anxiety
Cannabis sativa ssp. Sativa
● CBD supports pain relief by modulating the TPRV-1 receptors, part of a neural pathway related to pain perception. 
● Studies indicate that CBD inhibits the COX-2 enzyme that creates specific prostaglandins which cause contraction of the uterus. 
● Studies have shown that CBG has a host of analgesic properties, relieving pain experienced during the menstrual cycle. 
Explore Hemp Extract
- science backed herbalist formulated
- organically grown
- gmp certified
Serving Size: 1 dropper (1ml)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: MCT Oil* (Coconut-derived), Hemp, Mugwort*, Motherwort*, Passionflower*, Ginger Root*, Linden Flowers*, Black Cohosh Root*, Lemon Verbena*, Ginger Essential Oil*, Lemon Essential Oil*
Third Party test results
We've tested all formulas with 3rd party labs to ensure efficacy, consistency, and safety. Click here to see certificate of analysis.
Designed and rigorously tested by people with wombs, we understand that restoring balance is essential to feeling better day-to-day, physically and mentally. This formula features seven powerful botanicals that provide daily mood boost and promote balance so you can feel yourself all month long.
Potent herbal base with a spicy finish
have found a significant reduction in their menstrual cramps.