We've teamed up with our herbal sisters at Barbari to formulate the 1st botanical preroll spliff for your period!
WHEN + HOW TO SMOKE: We recommend smoking on day 1 of your cycle; or as soon as you feel cramps and symptoms of your period coming on. Sometimes this can be the day before you actually start bleeding/menstruating. Inhale 3-10 puffs or until your symptoms subside. Repeat as necessary.
How it works/Benefits
How to use
Ingredients with a purpose
Red Raspberry Leaf
Uterine tonic, reduces anxiety
● It has been used for centuries as a uterus toner and it is now known to have substance frafarine, which does just that (help tighten muscles in the pelvic area). 
● It is known as a female tonic herb and used to support hormonal balance.
Explore Red Raspberry Leaf
Cramp relief, reduces anxiety, eases tension.
●Flavor: Discrete taste; lightly floral and bitter. (And burns well.)
●In western herbalism, it is considered a lunar herb and very much connected to the divine feminine.
●Shown to help ease tension, promote menstruation and reduce cramping in the womb (though no study for this effect when smoked). 
● Promotes vivid dreaming and insight during meditation. Has mild psychotropic effect when awake. 
Cramp relief, relaxing, aromatic.
● Flavor: Mild earth and fruity
● It is both an antispasmodic and sedative; helping reduce both mental and physical tension.
● Clinical studies have found chamomile to be effective in helping relieve both PMS and menstrual cramp symptoms. 
Eases tension, mood boost
● Flavor: Light and Aromatic.
● Affects the nervous system by relaxing it and releasing tension. 
● Historically used to boost mood and for heart-opening properties. 
Explore Pink Rose
Cramp relief, eases tension
Viburnum Opulus L
● Flavor: Rich, bitter, and slightly sweet.
● Found to help relieve involuntary muscle spasms and cramps for a wide range of conditions including asthma, chronic headaches, labor, and menstrual cramps. 
● Native Meskwaki people of America used it to tread cramps, bodily pains, and involuntary spasms such as asthma.  ● Native Americans smoked cramp bark as a substitute for tobacco.
Explore Cramp Bark
Cramp relief, mood boost, reduces anxietyCannabis sativa ssp.
● CBD supports the inhibition of pathways associated with inflammation 
● CBD supports pain relief by modulating the TPRV-1 receptors, part of a neural pathway related to pain perception. 
● Studies have shown that CBG has a host of analgesic properties supporting pain relief 
Explore MCT Oil
Mood boost, reduces anxiety
Cannabis sativa ssp. Sativa
● CBD ingestion demonstrates improved clinical outcomes for healthy adults experiencing anxiety, as well as for people experiencing generalized anxiety disorder and other associated manifestations. 
● CBG is shown to be an alpha(2)-adrenoceptor agonist and 5-HT(1A) receptor antagonist, meaning it works with one set of receptors associated with reduced anxiety and blocks another set to help maintain normal emotional states, boosting mood. 
- science backed herbalist formulated
- organically grown
- gmp certified