Get a better relationship… with your cycle!
PMS and Period itself can be a hard time for many, it's like trying to navigate through tricky waters!
That’s why we want to help you identify some symptoms that may cause "hard" menstruation and how to hack them!
First things first, we've developed 5 simple yes-or-no questions to gauge your overall feelings about your period.
- Ever had those "Ugh, my tummy!" moments during your periods?
- Ever experienced those rollercoaster moods during your period that make you wonder if you've turned into a temporary emotional tornado?
- Is stress taking the reins during your period or pre-period? Share your secret coping hacks! 😅
- Do you keep track of your cycle? Apps, calendars, or magic? ✨
- Period talk! 😅 Do you deal with any pains during that time of the month? Let's chat about it!
If you answered “yes” to at least 3 of the previous questions, trust me, you're not alone!
The ups and downs can be as wild as a rollercoaster ride, and it's like emotions take on a life of their own!
There are many symptoms caused by hormonal changes that our bodies experiment during the menstrual cycle, some can make us feel overwhelmed and some others can cause pain, bloat, digestive problems, etc. And we hope that there was a magic potion to fix all of these symptoms we have to experience month by month, unfortunately, there’s no magic potion to solve all of the menstrual issues, but hey, guess what? There's more to the story!
We've got some juicy insights that might just uncover the mysteries behind those period mood swings and physical discomforts. We developed a curated and specific guide to help you Hack Your Cycle from once, we allied with Lyssandra Guerra, a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Dietary Supplement Professional who helped us find some paths you may take to experience a better cycle.
So, if you're curious to discover what lies beneath the surface and how to tame the tempestuous mood monsters, uncontrollable pain (which btw, is not normal) keep your eyes peeled for these upcoming revelations. It's time to embrace the menstrual cycle and turn it into an empowering force!
Download Free Hack Your Cycle Guide